11 St. Julians Road - London, NW6 7LA

Display Advertising

Display advertising allows you to show your ads on related websites e.g. new sites, blogs, review sites etc…

If you sell cameras it makes sense for your display ads to appear on blogs about cameras and how to use them or review sites analysing the spec of the latest cameras. Display advertising comes in a variety of formats including: text ads on website, image ads on website (recommended), video ads on websites and ads on mobile websites. What’s more display advertising allows you to target your ads through:

 

  • Contextual targeting: your audience see your ad exactly when they show interest in your offering. E.g. showing to users who are reading content directly related to what you’re selling. By the way, incase you were in doubt, the display network reaches 92% of Internet users. The other 8% well, they don’t matter!
  • Placement targeting: know exactly which industry blogs and sites your users read? Choose to appear on these any other sites you’d specifically like to target with placement targeting. Whatsmore you can actually pinpoint relevant pages on certain sites and target certain users on certain sites by using both contextual and placement targeting together.
  • Placement targeting: know exactly which industry blogs and sites your users read? Choose to appear on these any other sites you’d specifically like to target with placement targeting. Whatsmore you can actually pinpoint relevant pages on certain sites and target certain users on certain sites by using both contextual and placement targeting together.
  • Remarketing: follow people who have already expressed an interest in your business by visiting your website, around the web. This is your powerful second chance at clinching that sale by prompting to your users to take action since they were once interested in what you offered. Great for pushing users from research to purchase in the buying funnel.
  • Interest categories: these allow you to choose your niche, showing highly targeted ads to your audience as the surf the net. Interest categories are selected alongside other targeting criteria mentioned.
  • Topic targeting: a close cousin to interest categories but this time based on site classification as opposed to users interests. A great way to bundle relevant sites without having to target them individually.
  • Geographic and Language targeting: are all English speakers world-wide your target market? Or perhaps only French speakers in London. Got an offer you only want to show to a specific audience within a 10 miles radius from you? Make your ads relevant by defining locations and languages.
  • Demographic targeting: a well know targeting method on the display network. Show your ads to users based on age and gender. E.g. baby clothing to women and mothers, luxury yachts to 50+ males, don’t waste your money targeting the wrong demographic.

About

Rabon Web specialises in consulting and delivering successful solutions for Web and Mobile aimed to elevate clients’ brands and increase sales and revenue.

Latest posts

JV Twitter

Contact

Office Address: 11 St. Julians Road - London, NW6 7LA
Phone: +44 7507 629016
Fax: +44 7507 629016
email: info@rabonweb.co.uk

Newsletter

By subscribing you will get the latest news from us.
bluebrowncustomgreenorangepinkredturquoiseyellow